The autumn farmers markets continue tomorrow, Wednesday, October 24 from 3 until 7 p.m. in the Grand Potager space at Verdun’s municipal greenhouses, 7000 boul. Lasalle.
Walk there if you live in Crawford Park, take Bus #58 and get off at the Douglas stop, or take your car and park on Blvd. Lasalle.
Our vendors this week are:
- Potagers des nues mains (organic farmer)
- Délice de pâtisserie (gluten-free cakes, apple pie, plus)
- Délice de Vergers (olives)
- Le Mielleux (honey)
- Polymèristique (jewellery)
- Doreen’s handcrafted knits
- Kathryn’s embroidered items
- Fil-Art (house plants and pot hangers)
- and us, CAUS (with flowers, seeds, gloves, etc.)