The teens from Toujours Ensembles are bringing their eco-smoothies to the market tomorrow!
Come and get them with strawberries, micro-greens, African products, honey, bar shampoos, herbal teas, plus at the farmer’s market in front of the Jacqueline-De-Repentigny library, 5955 rue Bannantyne demain entre 15h et 19h tomorrow!
Our musicians are the Staber and Chasnoff Duo.
You can get soaps from Naturacoeur
toys, clothing and jewellery from P’tit Coin d’Afrique
rice, wraps and muffins from Délices des patisseries
micro-greens from Mange ta Cour
Honey from Le Mielleux plus maple syrup goods from Domaine du Cap
strawberries and veggies from Potager des nues mains
plants, bread, bags, etc. from our young entrepreneurs
herbal teas from Herbes du Soleil
and visit the reading corner set up by the library too
We also have a new vendor, Perry from Flora Exotica with Lemongrass, Kaffir Lime leaves and plants, Ginger, Tumeric, Curry leaves, Bay leaves, Chili Pepper, Philippine Limes (Calamondin), Meyer Lemons, Peruvian Ground Pear (Yacón) tubers (for fresh eating and for next year’s growing), Jamaican Thyme plants, Kaffir Lime plants, Citrus plants, Olive trees and Curry plants.
Fatima from Délice de pâtisserie will be there with gluten-free cakes, apple pie and her yummy cheese pillows.
Délice de Vergers is there with olives, oils and dates.
We also have:
– Les jardins du petit tremble – farmers
– Terra Mille Folia – farmers
– Alexa (8 ans) will be returning with vegetables cultivated in her Verdun garden
-Délices du Verger – olives
– Latitude Zero – coffee
– Spicoholic – hot sauces
– Les délices d’épices – samosas
– Les aliments faits maisons de Fatima -breads and goodies
– Ganiat jewells
– Les mamans creative bags and crafts
– La refuge de Mage incense etc.
– Jaya Thifault (la Maison de bonheur: massage)
– Loup Blanc – Aboriginal crafts
– CAUS (Coopérative abundance urbaine solidaire):
– produits frais / locaux
– plus plants & macramé